Maintained by: Kay Sanders
Now is the time to join!
We just kicked off our new year and everyone is very excited!
What is 4-H?
- A great learning experience
- A non-profit organization
- A way to have fun
- A great place to meet new people
- An organization for youth ages 8-18
What do you learn?
- Life-long lessons
- How to think on your feet
What 4-H offers
- Public Speaking
- Foods and Nutrition
- Livestock - ex. beef, sheep, goats & swine Horse and much, much more!
Our 1999-2000 slate of Officers are:
President - Stacy Fox
Vice-President - Randi Robinson
Secretary - Emily Grant
Council Delegate/Treasurer - Kayce Clark
Reporter/Parliamentarian - Rebecca Sanders
Historian - Heather Dodson
Our Club Manager is Mrs. Charlene Clark - 220-0723
Our monthly meetings are the 2nd Monday of every month @ 7:00pm @ Hinkle Elementary (One
exception is the October 11th meeting - will be held @ Optimist Park)
Come join us!
Any questions, please give Charlene Clark a call.